Thursday, May 8, 2014

Day 34

Basically just sat around a hotel for the majority of the day. My brother got into and came by and chilled for a while. We got a shuttle and went and had some Mexican food. Which was beyond amazing. We had some solid time to kill before my greyhound bus arrived. We chilled outside the Mexican place and one of the hikers we met had got a rental car and was driving people all over so he have us a ride to the store and said he would pick us up in about an hour. He picked us up and dropped us off at the hostel my brother was staying at and the majority of everyone was at the hostel chilling. My shuttle for the greyhound got me at 730pm and I said my goodbyes and handed out many hugs and told the group I would and will be back! My greyhound bus is leaving at 945pm. But It didn't leave till 10:30 so I'm sitting here writing this and I'm in a completely packed greyhound bus on my way to Richmond VA  and I will switch onto a bus that will head into New York 

No comments:

Post a Comment