Wednesday, May 21, 2014

Text Msg From Garry Aka "Walter White"

"Call me Mr Noro, I had a rough one last night.  I'm currently at double spring shelter which is 20 miles south of Damascus, woke up at 10pm with a sour stomach and just knew this was the real deal.  Got dresses grabbed the shovel (no privy) walked up the hill dug 2 good holes and waited.  I spent between 10pm and 6am on that cold miserable hill until there was nothing left in me.  I re-entered the shelter after everyone left and slept about 4 hours.  I'm drinking water and my appetite is coming back as I ate 2 snickers.  Plan on being on the trail tomorrow, in the rain, hopefully I will be good to go.  As for those who have to go through what I went through, I have pity on them!
Later dude, hope the ankle is on the mend.-Walter White"

My poor dude! The struggle is fucking real sometimes and this is a great example. 

No comments:

Post a Comment