Wednesday, May 7, 2014

Day 31 MAY 5TH MY BIRTHDAY!!!

Well my original plan was to stay in Hot springs and party it up for my birthday but I'm out here hiking. Today hike was super easy when it started, we hungout at the first shelter to rest and take a nap for like 3 hours. It was amazing. So many people wished me a happy birthday and gave me trail magic it was awesome. My asshole brother decided not to tell me or anyone about the rock climbing we had to do after the shelter tho. So the 6 miles to the next shelter that we thought would only take us 2 hours ended up being 3 hours because I kid you not I had to take my pack off sometimes and throw it up rocks and climb on the edge of mountains looking down too my death. One little slip could have been a really bad time for anyone. But we finished and got to the shelter and ran into Amy and her sister whom hitched up and were hiking south to catch back up too the group. The night was awesome everyone started singing happy birthday and Jessica carried a brownie for two days and put a match in it and made me blow it out like a birthday cake.

No comments:

Post a Comment