Thursday, April 17, 2014

Day 6


So today was actually amazing. The hike was really hard,  a crazy 12mile hike. I managed grouping with two awesome ladies.  Alex and Jessica, Both beautiful but sadly both have boyfriend ("creepy look"only they will understand this)  We played some awesome ice breakers and talked about some major personal and creepy/ awkward things. It's amazing how you hike 8 miles with someone and you can just open up and not care. We got into the shelter around 430 and continued to goof off. Found Kenny and "fucking majestic" chilling and we hung out and laughed are asses off about so much shit. "Fucking majestic"(Jeff) got his hair cut by Alex with tiny ass sizers.  I also made a burrito called the "butt blaster" with tuna, hot sauce, pepper jack cheese. Than "dad" wanted one so he paid me $10for one which rules because it really only costed me like $1. So other than that I'm laying here trying to sleep and amy is sleeping next to me freaking out about mice crawling around and I can't stop laughing at her. It's gunna be a long night and a long 16 mile hike tomorrow. Goooooood night. 
Linda and Bruce trail magic ruled 

No comments:

Post a Comment