Saturday, June 28, 2014

HARPERS FERRY

Just got into harpers ferry via train. I had planned to hike out the next day but unexpectedly ran into my old friend Garry "Walter white" and he is taking a few zero days and I've decided to join him and go into DC and enjoy the free museums and company of one of the coolest trail friends. We will then hike out together. The other cool thing is he doesn't do huge miles and always plans very we'll and gets into and at places on very good time. Kinda bummed that Jessica and Jeff basically blew me off. I had the idea that I would get into harpers ferry and meet up or get picked up by them but that never really happen they basically told me to just hike out and that they would catch up. But I feel like if I hiked out I would be 50+ miles out by the time they would be just getting on. But either way I've got new plans now and I'm sure I'll run into them. Hopefully I do. I miss them both because they are also super cool people. For now I'm just catching up with other old friends and did a 6 small miles today around harpers ferry and walked around and went into some museums. Time to relax and get to know some of the new faces. 

No comments:

Post a Comment